Knightmare25
Participant
@knightmare25

I want the letter “o” of the word of to be capitalized. Is there any way I can get it to be capitalized? I can’t find a design that will fix this. This is what the tattoo looks like.

chaitattoo.jpg

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

Sitting here thinking…
I would think that it could be done, but you might have to change the font of ALL the letters to do so…
Make a more stylized/calligraphy type of font…
That way, the “o” can simply have a sort of swirl in the center…and it wouldn’t be out of place with the rest of the letters.

Personally though, I like it the way it is.
“of” is never capitilized in a title…and being that it isn’t a particularly colorful or symbolic word…
Its message can be undermined without deteriorating the quailty of the quote.

Also note…
I’m no tattoo artist…
I’d wait for a more professional response.

Knightmare25
Participant
@knightmare25

I realize that the word of is never capitalized, but the word my isn’t capitalized either, but it is on my tattoo, so I just want everything to flow nicely.

This isn’t the tattoo artists’ fault, it’s mine.

ebiegirl
Participant
@ebiegirl

Just my two cents: I wouldn’t ever have thought/noticed it. Ever. BUT it’s yours, and it’s your thoughts that count. Just thought ya might like to know 🙂

Knightmare25
Participant
@knightmare25

Yeah, I know. There are tiny things wrong with every one of my tattoos that mainly only I know about and most people wouldn’t notice them, but I’m kind of OCD, so it’s bothering me lol.

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

I share that OCD tendency, so I completely understand.

I previously only wanted symetrical tattoos.
My whole body…symetrical…
But I opted out of that plan because I would go APESHIT if it was 1mm off on one side.
Haha.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

i personally think the tattoo looks fine and it could/would make more trouble for you to try and change the “o”

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw
Jubakuba;58164 wrote:
Sitting here thinking…
I would think that it could be done, but you might have to change the font of ALL the letters to do so…
Make a more stylized/calligraphy type of font…
That way, the “o” can simply have a sort of swirl in the center…and it wouldn’t be out of place with the rest of the letters.

i instantly had the same thoughts, but i would advise a better artist as well 😉

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.