Major Vagabond
Participant
@major-vagabond

For the inside of the bottom lip, how long to they last between each touch up? How many touch up do they survive through? I’m going for a eight letter word (which I know is pushing it). Any font recommendations?

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

DON’T GET YOUR LIP TATTOOED!!!!!!!!!!!
It sucks, taste weird for like 2 weeks [but Cherry Coke DOES help!] Eating sucks, talking sucks, BUT showing it off it kinda fun.

I think it’s just a waste of money, time, and personal uncomfort.

Mine faded big time after 2 months, and I didn’t want to bother with getting it touched up because “412” was kinda dumb, and I got it just for the experience lol. It’s still visible, but I’m letting it fade out.

8 letters is gonna be kinda hard, unless you have big lips lol.

Major Vagabond
Participant
@major-vagabond
BIKERinBLACK77;55501 wrote:
DON’T GET YOUR LIP TATTOOED!!!!!!!!!!!
It sucks, taste weird for like 2 weeks [but Cherry Coke DOES help!] Eating sucks, talking sucks, BUT showing it off it kinda fun.

I think it’s just a waste of money, time, and personal uncomfort.

Mine faded big time after 2 months, and I didn’t want to bother with getting it touched up because “412” was kinda dumb, and I got it just for the experience lol. It’s still visible, but I’m letting it fade out.

8 letters is gonna be kinda hard, unless you have big lips lol.

I know I’m getting it done, hahaha, this is something I’ve wanted for years. I just want to know what to expect. And, yeah, it’s going to be difficult, I have normal sized lips so I think that’s just about the limit.

So if I can expect some big fading, that’s fine. I love going into the shop, besides, I want to build a good relationship with my artist before I get a bigger piece done. I think I’m more concerned with ink bleeding and the like, did you have any problems with that?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.