ThEgOg
Participant
@thegog

hi

just joined, hope its ok to ask questions so soon

anyway, i have a tribal band on my upper right arm that ive had for around 10 years, it doesn’t go all the way round.

its not the best as it didn’t heal properly (wen’t a bit pussey) at the time, i was young and stupid and i didn’t look after it, it has alot of white dots in it where the ink didn’t take.

i’ve been wanting a new tattoo for a while now and am hoping that i can kill two birds with one stone and get the band covered up at the same time.

heres some pics of the tatt (sorrythey’re not the best, they’re phone pics).

IMG_0154.jpg
IMG_0156.jpg
IMG_0157.jpg

ThEgOg
Participant
@thegog

and here some pics of the kind of thing i’d like to get done

Justin__s_Japanese_Half_Sleeve_by_z.jpg
Japanese_Style_Sleeve_by_ELLMO25.jpg
Koi_Tattoo_Sleeve_Buddha_2_by_jkras.jpg

i’m hoping that the band can be hid in some of the blacks in the first and second pic? and possible have the koi twisting round my arm, so that the tail part is on the inside of my arm?

any thoughts guys?

thanks for your time:)

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

I would think it should cover it because theyre fairly dark and bright. x

ThEgOg
Participant
@thegog

thanks for the rapid reply:)

i do hope so, i’ve been reading a few threads and some of the coverups ive seen are amazing. hopefully mine can be done too!

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

I’m certainly no expert but I would have thought it could be covered up, I love the idea of the first Koi pic, what do you think you will go with in the end?

ThEgOg
Participant
@thegog

Thx for the reply,

I’d really like to just get the first one done, but I can’t see how really, so I think maybe using some of the darker patern on the second one.

I alsoneed to find a decent artist/tattooist around the Peterborough area really.

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy
ThEgOg;53184 wrote:
thanks for the rapid reply:)
!

Pleasure x

-DMD-
Participant
@dmd

So, is koi getting popular in Russia roo?
I’m 90% sure it could be covered up.
And the idea is nice.

udachi. ^^

ThEgOg
Participant
@thegog

not sure about russia matey:confused:

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

it can be covered up , quite easily by a good artist .
you might be able to tell it was there because you will always be looking for it but anyone who doesnt know you have had a cover up tattoo done would ever know :rolleyes:

i had an arm band covered up and no one can tell

ThEgOg
Participant
@thegog

thanks for the reply.

what kind of band was it you had covered??

its getting my hopes up that everyine has been pretty positive about the possibility of getting it done:)

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

was an armband of snoopy’s and it was all black outlines closely done together :rolleyes:

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

I’ll agree with the others. That looks like a pretty easy cover up with what you have in mind. Just be sure to take care of the new one.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.