Mitzu
Participant
@mitzu

Hey guys,

Long time since I’ve last written in here, but since I’ve finally gotten a date for my tattoo, I fell over a new question. ๐Ÿ˜› I’ve got a lot of beauty marks, though only a few of them are “raised” so to say, most are just a collection of darker pigment. My question is, will these be a problem for the tattoo artist? Can he tattoo on top of them, or are they just camouflaged by and in the tattoo? Because it will probably be impossible for us to find a place where there’s no marks.

Thanks for your help
Mitzu

SusanFox
Participant
@susanfox

I didn’t have a problem, I also have many moles.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

Most can be cosmetically camouflaged by the pigment of a tattoo without any problems.
That said it is best to avoid those that are raised or have any redness, swelling or bleeding.

If you have any swelling or bleeding you need to get them checked by a consultant.

I am sure you will be fine for your tattoo and I am looking forward to seeing your new ink.

Take Care
Matthew

Mitzu
Participant
@mitzu

Thanks for the reply, both of you ๐Ÿ˜€

Sherav: I am def. looking forward to it aswell, I’ll put up a picture as soon as it’s done ๐Ÿ˜€ About time too, it’s taken me about six years to settle on this, but by now, I’m 110% sure it’s what I want… :p

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

my artist has gone over a beauty spot i had because she didnt notice it .
i have a few little patches of darker skin on my arm and all have covered up fine and had no problems ..

none of mine are raised !! would deffo go around those ones

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.