FlaminHell
@

Hi!
On my left arm i currently have a tribal band. I do like it but i am wanting a full sleeve! Can anyone show me any pictures of sleeves there existing bands have been incorporated or is it something that will never look right?
Many thanks!

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

i have seen a few bands in sleeves , have you got a pic if your tattoo ?

i actually had a band covered up in my half sleeve :rolleyes:

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

A bloke I know has got two sleeves, one incorporates a tribal band he got when he was younger. He got sleeves over the course of years of collecting tattoos, so it’s definitely possible.
Personally I prefer the look of sleeves that have been planned out as one large tattoo, not a collection of smaller ones, but that’s only a personal preference.

AmandaK
Participant
@amandak

There’s some amazing sleeves out there that have bands in them on purpose. The theory being that any and all contrast in the right proportions really lend a balance to the flow of any piece of art. The one exception I’ve seen is when the vertically-flowing sleeve runs down the visual impact of the band because they didn’t leave a space of skin around the outside edge (of the band) to preserve it’s aesthetic purpose. In that case, all you’ve got is mud or a pending cover-up. lol Good luck.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.