whiskeyrockarolla
Participant
@whiskeyrockarolla

All the other tats Ive gotten, ive gotten in the states. Just got a new one in Ialy. Sooooo, I cant find A&D here,guess they dont sell it. Anyway, I got this stuff called Baby Bee. Its Diaper ointment….it has vitaman e in it,but is there anything i should be looking for in the ingredients that I shouldnt be using?

vala
Participant
@vala

googled it along with a product called bepanthen and it seems its similar stuff so should be alright.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

i couldnt say if it is safe to use or not as i have never heard of it being used for tattoo aftercare use

whiskeyrockarolla
Participant
@whiskeyrockarolla

heres the ingredients

Ingredients: Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, zinc oxide, beeswax, lavandula hybrida (lavandin) oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, tocopherol, lavendula angustifolia (lavender) oil, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower extract, calendula officinalis flower extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, canola oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil

PsychoticInk
Participant
@psychoticink

If all else fails, it may just be as easy to ask the studio in italy what they recommend. They should be able to help you out.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

can you not get salvon in Italy?

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

The only thing that you may react with is the zinc oxide some skins are very sensitive to it. Also the beeswax is a pore barrier which means that the tattoo cannot breathe easily through a heavy application of it so use the stuff sparingly.

My advice is clean the area very well and then use fingertips to rub it on with don’t be slathering half a tube on.

Take Care
Matthew

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

What have you been using on your back Sherav?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.