bootsieq
@

I believe (though I’m not positive) that the issue would’ve been anywhere from late 2001 to mid-2002. I’m not sure at all what magazine it was in, but I think it may have been a cover.

It was a girl with a chest piece that was comprised of two guns (probably revolvers) that were shooting stars from the barrels. I have not seen this in at least 6-7 years, so my memory is fuzzy. I just recall really really loving the design and I want to find this issue so I can maybe get a copy and have an example to work with since I would like something very similar.

If anyone at all can help me figure out which one it was, I would be forever grateful. (Note: I am not asking anyone to sell their copy to me. Just asking for the name and issue date of the mag.)

Thanks!

daisytat
Participant
@daisytat

I’m not sure if that link’ll work (sorry never tried that before). Dunno which pic you mean but i wondered if this’d be any good to start off from?

The address i found it on was http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ax5ZIdFoW1U/Sq748qbMcSI/AAAAAAAAVOg/T5LMZ6ks2l0/s400/gun-tattoos-32.jpg Good luck – hope you find what your after. Its really annoying when you have it in your head but can’t show anyone!! 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.