Robby The Sheef
Participant
@robby-the-sheef

My friend has this tattoo on his neck. I have no clue what it says, and anytime someone asks him, he gives a different answer. He does however, always say that it’s Japanese. At this point, I’m not entirely sure HE knows what it means.

tatj.th.png

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

oh your “friend” LOL
we get that a lot here:rolleyes: if its your friend and not you why does it matter ??

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw
Robby The Sheef;50287 wrote:
My friend has this tattoo on his neck. I have no clue what it says, and anytime someone asks him, he gives a different answer. He does however, always say that it’s Japanese. At this point, I’m not entirely sure HE knows what it means.

tatj.th.png

checked against my library of kanji and katona flash….. i came across this assumption

Robby The Sheef
Participant
@robby-the-sheef
Butterfly_Kisses;50290 wrote:
oh your “friend” LOL
we get that a lot here:rolleyes: if its your friend and not you why does it matter ??

I ninja’d the picture from his facebook. I’m just curious if he’s an idiot, or intentionally messing with people. He’s the sort of guy to do exactly that, but also not terribly bright sometimes.

Robby The Sheef
Participant
@robby-the-sheef
Outlaw;50291 wrote:
checked against my library of kanji and katona flash….. i came across this assumption

Huh…strange…Of the things he has claimed, that is not one of them…but almost, in a sense. He usually says it means “asshole” or “dickhead”

KSH
Participant
@ksh

it actually just means ” unlimited “. lols.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

could you break that image down or show a sheet reference if possible ???

KSH
Participant
@ksh

hey outlaw. hmmm i cant find reference on this 2 symbols. i learned chinese since young and came from a chinese speaking family. i even consult my mother to double check the meaning of this word. HAHA.
sometiimes chinese i a pain in the ass because a symbol itself can mean lots of things and another symbol had to be added in for it to make sense! HAHA. using hanyu pinyin, the 1st symbol will be ” wu “. the 2nd symbol will be “xian”. it means ” wu xian “, like unlimited.

tszkm
Participant
@tszkm

It can be interpreted as the translations below:

limitless; boundless; infinite; immeasurable; unlimited

The script could most be improved, but generally from the perspective of a Chinese speaker, this is not a bad design at all.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.