Rippy888
@

Okay I’ve never gotten a tattoo before, but I think I would like to get one. I deffinetly do not want something that I might even think about regretting. I would probably pick a tattoo out or an idea that I for sure want, wait a year from that moment and see if I still want it, if I still had a good feeling about it then I would probably get it. But I’m looking to get something about music because I’ve noticed it is an extremely important part of my life….. I’ve looked around a little bit, can’t find any that really caught my attention. I don’t want a specific band.. a music note, a guitar with flames, or anything in that category. I was thinking maybe like some type of music symbol(i dont know what) and something maybe in the background(heart?) like maybe to show much it matters to me. Any ideas, thoughts, criticisms, would be nice. Pictures of something similar would be amazing.

-Thanks

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

With all the best intentions here – with you saying ‘I think I would like to get one’ says to me really hang back on the idea.

Tattooing is a permanent life decision once it is on it is not coming off unless you have more ink or a lot of cost and pain.

You have to be 100% sure as it is on for life.

Also music is like mathematics the notes are fixed in order to produce the code that creates the sound.

I would suggest possibly looking into mythology and such of Gods Of Music and see if any of these inspire you if you don’t want instruments or notes.

Take Care
Matthew

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.