Madelyne
    Participant
    @madelyne

🙁 I really need some advice about this new tattoo i recently got a few days ago. I really think i went to the wrong place to get it done. It’s not my first one, mind you. My first one turned out ok. But this one is just horrible. Its a wolf curled up against several tribal moons. There is some coloring near the moons. And the wolf was shaded. I know how to take care of a tattoo because of my last one. But this one is going wrong. The Ink on the wolf is coming off. The color is puffed up alittle bit. It’s still sore and red around the edges of the tattoo. I stopped using ointment and lotion, fearing it might be the products im using. I still clean it twice a day though. I need to know what i should do. Should i just wait until it’s fully healed before i do something? Should i get it covered (it was really poorly done)? On top of that, I’ve never been so itchy in my entire life!! My last tattoo i never had this many problems! So someone please help.
    Thanks

LuisGTR32
    Participant
    @luisgtr32

I apply on the frist 3 days Bepanthen, I don´t know if you have it there, you wash it at least four times a day on these frist 3 days with water at normal temperature(not cold not warm), with some good soap with Ph neutral, then you aply the Bepanthen wait 15 minutes, take the excess, don´t leave the excess there, and cover the tattoo with some good non sticking bandages, and not plastic, the skin needs to breath also; after 3 days apply a normal hand loction or other type of loction, just pay atention to choose a good an very simple loction(no perfume or alcool).

I your case I would go to a pharmacie, and ask for some help frist, there are good products for help against infection.
    Good luck

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

It sounds like you are either having some reaction to the tattoo pigment or there is some infection in the tattoo. I would advise speaking with a Dr get some antibiotics and then once it has healed see about getting a rework done.

I would suggest leaving it at least 4 weeks after the surface has healed if you require a serious rework as this allows that tissue underneath to heal fully.

Any chance of a photo it would help us advise better.

Take Care
    Matthew

Madelyne
    Participant
    @madelyne

You guys are gonna have to look at the pictures in my profile to know what i am talking about. My mom is gonna take me to get rework done in a few weeks. but she doesnt trust going back to the parlor we want to. It was dirty and she said they didnt use a sterile tattoo gun or needle on me… 🙁

Injun
    Participant
    @injun

That can be really bad. If the equipment wasn’t sterile, you may want to consider getting some blood work test done at the health department. If it is that bad, they need to get shut down!

Madelyne
    Participant
    @madelyne

Well there are alot of things i would have to do, i would first have to file a formal complaint. But since these people dont have acredidation, its sorta hard to do. i’ll talk to my mom about the doctor thing.

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink
    Madelyne;46162 wrote:
    You guys are gonna have to look at the pictures in my profile to know what i am talking about. My mom is gonna take me to get rework done in a few weeks. but she doesnt trust going back to the parlor we want to. It was dirty and she said they didnt use a sterile tattoo gun or needle on me… 🙁

did your mum go with you? If the place was dirty why didnt you just walk out? I’d be getting some blood tests done to make sure you havent contracted something

Madelyne
    Participant
    @madelyne

That’s wat we should have done. but they did my last tattoo as ive said. and that one turned out finne. so i trusted them. my mom was the one who notice the unsterile gun and needle. I’m gonna get a blood test done as soon as possible.

Walter666
    Participant
    @walter666

try Bepanthen …hope it should work..but usually we apply that in initial stages..doesn’t know hwz tht goona kick on you

gnarly
    Participant
    @gnarly

Go to the doctor. Only a trained medical professional can give you sound medical advice, while the folks on here can give you a good guess, that’s the best they can really do. You don’t want to waste anytime in seeing a doctor if you could have a serious infection.

Then get it reworked. Somewhere else.

What do you mean they don’t have accreditation? Are they just working out of a garage or is it a real shop?

Injun
    Participant
    @injun

Do y’all realize you are replying to a thread that is a year old? lol

gnarly
    Participant
    @gnarly
    Injun;73449 wrote:
    Do y’all realize you are replying to a thread that is a year old? lol

Haha. Not at all.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.