tayx125
    Participant
    @tayx125

Hey! well. i got this tattoo on my 17th birthday and in a few weeks im turning 18. at first the idea behind this was that i wld just get the simple basics. then when i figured it out i would add on too it however a year later and i still havnt found the right idea. im a perfectionist and so that makes it even more difficult to come up with somthing..

anyways i was thinking of adding some swirls in the back fround of the stars. but then today i was looking around on here and found much better ideas. i love the look of ink blots on skin! and i wanted to incorrporate the quote “Live. Laugh. Love.” into it also. i just havnt got the perfect idea to pop into my head as yet. so if theres ANYONE that could just throw out some ideas it would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks Bunchs!! 🙂

mine.jpg[/IMG]

midjam
    Participant
    @midjam

Quick search on google image.

tattoolisa1_large.jpg

star-tattoos-267x300.jpg

Good luck hope these were helpfull.

tayx125
    Participant
    @tayx125

oh thank you so much. ive seen the 2nd one and the 3rd one before. but the first one on the foot i havnt and i really like that one. esp in the star, now since ive seen that im really thinkin about doin that milkyway swirly thing in there, thanks so much!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.