jamdemos
    Participant
    @jamdemos

Ok so this is my first tattoo, I just have one question theres leftover ink like smudged over my skin not on the tattoo but on the actual skin next too it like when he was done he was cleaning it up and didnt get all the ink off, does the ink just go away after a few days or a week just cause its on the surface of the skin like any other ink?

Thanks again for any and all answers

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

My first question is do you have any open cuts or scratches where the smudge is?
    If you do the ink is prob permanent as it will sink into the cut.

If not it can take upto a couple of weeks for the ink to wash away – do not scrub the area as it is close to the tattoo which could be damaged by harsh abrasion.

As it is sounds like you don’t have anything to worry about.

Take Care
    Matthew

jamdemos
    Participant
    @jamdemos
    Sherav;39762 wrote:
    Hi

My first question is do you have any open cuts or scratches where the smudge is?
    If you do the ink is prob permanent as it will sink into the cut.

If not it can take upto a couple of weeks for the ink to wash away – do not scrub the area as it is close to the tattoo which could be damaged by harsh abrasion.

As it is sounds like you don’t have anything to worry about.

Take Care
    Matthew

Ya its just smudged next to my tattoo no cuts or anything its just on the surface, I would scrub it like crazy if I didnt have a new tattoo right next to it. that’s what I was wondering if it would just wash away over time.

Thanks again

NTshaw
    Participant
    @ntshaw

it’s best to gently wash excess ink and plasma off your fresh tattoo for the first few mornings. this discourages the forming of scabs and hard… stuff. after a few days it should start the peeling stage

NTshaw
    Participant
    @ntshaw

also, if you have pigment on your skin outside the area of the tattoo it’s not to worry about and once the tattoo has healed it will most likely be gone anyways.

apostle228
    @

just give it time. it’ll wash away eventually. may take a week or 2, but it will wash away

jamdemos
    Participant
    @jamdemos

Alright thanks alot, you guys have been really helpful.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.