Shinma
    Participant
    @shinma

What is the standardized size liner needle that most people use to do the outline of their work? I’m just curious.

I saw one artist lady she says she always uses a 7 to do her line work. What is everyone’s thoughts on this and experiences.

It seems to me that using the larger size has a better size and contrast vs the smaller ones. Also if a persons line work is not exactley straight, it tends to show worse with the lower size needles rather than the larger one?

Shinma

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi Shinma

This forum does not discuss tattoo teaching/methods but if you click on Outlaws signature there is a forum there that will answer all those questions.

Take Care
    Matthew

Shinma
    Participant
    @shinma

How would I be able to find that Outlaw person?

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

hi there welcome to the forum, unfortunately unlicenced tattoo discussion is not permitted on here, but if you click on the red link in my signature you will find the outlaws forum..

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

long time outlaw!! hows it diddling, the back holding up?
    whats with the new personal advice link??

Shinma
    Participant
    @shinma

What determines if your licensed or not. I have medical certification(s) from MDs and State License. Just curious to what that means.

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

If you can drop a scan of your tattooist licence to me ill approve you as a pro and you can access the pro area.

email details to admin@thetattooforum.com

We basically do not allow discussions on how to tattoo in the forum. Pro’s sharing tips thats fine but no how to’s

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.