Sean1brown2
    Participant
    @sean1brown2

I was just wondering because i am getting my first one this weekend. And you know im gonna get more and i want my first one to be cool.

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn23/seanwb_91/01-27-09_1708.jpg

Sean1brown2
    Participant
    @sean1brown2

also what are some ways to tell a bad artist from a good one you know things like will my tattoo show up if they know what there doing. Pretty much the basics of making your tattoo experience a good one.

Kiri
    Participant
    @kiri

Color tattoos do normally look better on pale flesh. To achieve the best results from a color tattoo, at least a week prior to your appointment, make sure you scrub generously during your shower to remove dead skin cells. This helps the ink stay bright and new-looking longer by placing the ink in newer cells. Also, moisturize the area a few times a day for at least a week prior. I reccomend using Aquaphor by Eucerin. I have had the best results with this lotion/gel, than any other.

Before you get your tattoo make sure you check your artist previous work and see if you can get into contact with clients to see how satisfied they were with what they received. This way you can tell if your artist is good at relaying what people want into artwork.

Good luck with your tattoo. Make sure to post pictures!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.