1mtx1
    Participant
    @1mtx1

I was wondering if some one could help me out? Im goin to be goin to get a tattoo tomrrow and thing is im having surgery on my right hand next week. I will be getin the tattoo on my left arm some wear. I was thinkin of the top of my left forarm .. I was thinkin of getin a small alien head nothing crazy it will have some color as well. Now my question is will the tattoo be a issue if im having surgery next week? it will be 9 days after the tattoo. Oh yea the head will be only a little bigger then a sliver doller.. thank you (first tattoo lol)

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Ya a tattoo requires some tender love and care. You should put it off until after your surgery is healed. Best of luck

1mtx1
    Participant
    @1mtx1

I was goin to go down today and get some idea. i was thinking of my leg now i have a few spots its just i dont want to show up next week with anything near my right hand or arm.. I was thinkin cuz of the size of the tattoo my up left arm will be just a little weird to have such a small tattoo.

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

You probably will be okay but I’d play it safe and put it off for a while. Hospitals are full of infection and disease. Just put it back a couple of weeks, no biggy!!!

1mtx1
    Participant
    @1mtx1

thanks every one.. i went down and i did not see what i wanted my friend did and he was cool about waiting for me to find what i would want. I then said hold on and the guy asked me what i wanted and pointed me to where i should be lookin. So i found a happy alien along with a mean lookin alien head. So i asked if i coudl get the alien that was mean lookin lol. It had a darker look to it and i wanted that. After talkin about what i had goin on my left calf was the best spot. I will post some pics im so happy.I just want it all to go nice and quick for the healing. i got some soap and Aquaphor to put on…

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

You remind me of me, ask for advice and then ignore it all, lol.
    Well done, look forward to seeing it.

1mtx1
    Participant
    @1mtx1

ahhaha yea i can be like that im just nervous about my sugery next week. I spoke to a few people when i was there and they all said dont do it on my arm and i was happy with my leg.. its small and i just cleaned it and put some Auaphore on it.. I got most of the blood off i mean its just a few spots i did not want to rub the hell out of it…Even my mom who can be kinda a pain about things goes ohhhh its so cute lol.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.