im getting a tattoo tommorow at 4.
    i am so scared. does it hurt??
    its going to be on my ribcage/bottom boob
    i need support. aahhhh

tat.jpg

mafioso
    Participant
    @mafioso

I personally havent had a tattoo there. but from what an ex girlfriend said. that it didnt hurt. and she was squeemish….if thats how you spell it…

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

You have more meat on you than I do. (Not to say you’re meaty or anything I’m just a rail…) Anyway, it hurts the most over bone. For you it looks like it’ll be the worst on the upper ribcage and down by your pelvis. It’s funny because when my artist was on my upper ribs I thought he was inking over my breast and that for me was really awkward… The pain is pretty shitty. I’d suggest eating two hours before you go, bring bottled water, and suckers to keep your mind off the pain. For me… It didn’t help to talk instead I just concentrated on mentally over-coming the pain.

From one being the pain from plucking your eye brows and 10 being a car accident, the pain was an 8.

Take a look at my ink in one of my albums. Mine isn’t done yet and what I do have done took three hours.

Good luck! And if you have anymore questions be sure to ask…

shexsinsx
    Participant
    @shexsinsx

well thats not me in the picture.
    I will show you a picture of my body.

l_f909a1559f3738511f2a9e430ca7490a.jpg

thats my stomach and side. im only about 110 pounds…and im 5’4 so i am tiny and thin like a rail.

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Oh okay my bad I thought that was a stencil on you. It’s going to hurt like a bitch then. You are like me. Did you look at my album? The skinnier you are, the more it hurts but as I’ve heard before… Skinny ladies take that kind of pain better than men. =)

shexsinsx
    Participant
    @shexsinsx

i wish i was fatter, maybe i can take some get fat in one night pills. lol.
    just kidding. its gonna hurt so bad tho. im so scared. ahhhhh

i have two people coming with me….my friend hayley and my friend matt.
    so maybe they can get me through it.

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Haha nah… Rib tats look best on skinny figures. Which ever friend can handle you tearing at his or her arm/hand should be holding your hand. It’s almost unbearable for the first 30 minutes.

shexsinsx
    Participant
    @shexsinsx

welll. i got the tattoo, but only a little part of it…..i couldnt take it. i am a HUGE baby. and it hurt really bad. but good news when it is healed, i will be going back to get the second part of it.

I’ll have pictures of the little part of it later. lmao.

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Heh toldja so.. How long did you handle it?

shexsinsx
    Participant
    @shexsinsx

long enough to get one rose. haha which now sits on my side/back. its so lonely. it needs friends. lmfao.

=)

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Was that like thirty minutes? Gunna show pix huh huh huh?

shexsinsx
    Participant
    @shexsinsx

heres my one little part of the tattoo that i got. lmao. like i said, it hurt like a bitch.

Image071.jpg

Image070.jpg

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

Wow, I bet the artist was lightly pissed with ya for booking what looks like the majority of a day with him, lol. Very sexy tatt though if you can get through it 1 hour at a time it would be good.

Rodneyrammer
    Participant
    @rodneyrammer

I dont have a tattoo on my ribs but I heard that it hurts pretty bad.
    The one on my chest hurt badly on the sternum. And that is the only experience I have had of getting tattooed on bone.

Rodneyrammer
    Participant
    @rodneyrammer

ohh nice that looks pretty good

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.