vala
    Participant
    @vala

might sound like a silly question but as I’ve never had a tattoo before thought i’d just be sure…
    …will wearing a watch on my newish (had been started on fri 12 dec) tattoo irritate it? thinking more if the crown of the watch touched/dugged into the tattoo…

eveline
    Participant
    @eveline

hi i would keep it of until tat heals

vala
    Participant
    @vala

cool, thanks for the reply 🙂

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Need a second opinion? Keep your watch off until it heals or for about 3 and a half weeks. Keep your tattoo very clean and try not to rub it on anything. Once you start wearing your watch over it, prepare for the tattoo to fade faster than a normal tattoo. You’ll probably want to get it retouched/reworked now and again to keep it looking fresh. But don’t forget to moisturize.

vala
    Participant
    @vala

thanks for the reply Demure!
    why does the tattoo around the wrist area fade away quicker by wearing a watch? sorry if its a silly question, it just puzzles me…

eveline
    Participant
    @eveline

skin is a wounderful thing u know but to keep it that way u need to look after it. hand, wrist area is an area u r using all the time it will be exposed to sunlight first, after ur face, it is in constant contact with water, u use ur hands more than any other part of ur body. those and many other aspects will deside how ur tattoo will turn out and survive, so looking after it the right way is very important

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.