MonKK
    Participant
    @monkk

Hey there I’m sort of new to all this tattoo stuff. On thursday I will go to a big city and find a good tattoo shop and schedule an appointment. What do I need to do to be prepare? And How much will a tatoo like this might cost me. It will be exactly on the same place but with different meaning. And of course how much pain it will be.

tattoo.jpg

skillzo1
    Participant
    @skillzo1

Different shops cost different prices and it all depends on how much of a customer you are or who you know, that plays a factor in price. I wouldn’t be able to tell you what a good price for that is. Do your research, make sure stuff is clean, look at albums or people you know that had work done by them. Different artitst are better at different things. Some may shade better then others, while others detail better then others. I’ve seen a couple of places in Manhatten and just the atmosphere turned me off ( clean wise ).

About pain……….everyone has different threshold for pain. To me some spots feel good where others it would hurt, and vice versa. Should it hurt a bit….of course you are putting needle(s) through your skin.

MonKK
    Participant
    @monkk

can anyone give me an estimate cost.

Calandryll
    Participant
    @calandryll

looks like it should be between 100-160 or so, it doesnt look that complicated… I could prolly get it for 80, but as a first timer you dont want to haggle with the artist too much, and also, dont forget to tip!

and about the pain, if all the people you see with them can take the pain, dont you think you can too? i mean half the world has them, cant be that bad!

MonKK
    Participant
    @monkk

Now most people think thats a bad placement for a tattoo. I was gonna get it on the ribs but people said its painful for a first tattoo.

Calandryll
    Participant
    @calandryll

i wasnt going to comment, but i think it is a really bad placement for a tattoo, the shape of the tattoo doesnt fit in that region…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.