MisterMisanthropist
    Participant
    @mistermisanthropist

]What’s up Everyone?

This is my first post.

First let me say that I am no expert when it comes to the art of tattooing. Please excuse my ignorance if this question is a stupid one…

Over the past few months I have been considering getting the Glyph for Jupiter done on my Hip Bone as a Talisman, and also because it is my ruling planet.

Jupiter has always been represented by the metal tin in different belief systems.

I feel the tattoo would be complete if a form of tin was used in the process, preferably in the ink so it would be permanent.

I have not heard of anyone adding specific metals or minerals to the ink when they are getting tattoos. Is this because it ‘s impossible? Or is there a way to have this done safely? If pure tin was sterilized and ground up finely enough why couldn’t it be possible?

Of course I am planning to go to a professional and speaking to them in person, but I would like to hear what the experts on these forums have to say first.

Thanks.

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

the first thign which comes to mind is blood poisoning.

most metals are not made to be in our bodies permanently or temporoary aside.

i am not sure of the actual effects of tin but i would possibly consider a different method of getting it into your body. possibly a small metal ball or similar made of titanium or surgical steel could signify the Tin in a sense and you could have this implanted under the skin as part od the design but i dont think you will find anyone who will use tin in your tattoo process.

kahlzun
    Participant
    @kahlzun

I was wondering something similar, in the realm of special inks.
    You know those fancy pearlescant or metallic paints you see on cars sometimes? How cool would it be to have a tat (celtic or something) that was shiny, and changed colour as you walked past? Anyone ever heard of anything like that?

jon_hoog
    Participant
    @jon_hoog

i saw an episode of house where the guy goes in an MRI machine and it pulls all the metal out of his tattoo its sooo rough consider if its worth it to make a kind of lame sounding idea “Metal”

MisterMisanthropist
    Participant
    @mistermisanthropist

@jon_hoog 26668 wrote:

i saw an episode of house where the guy goes in an MRI machine and it pulls all the metal out of his tattoo its sooo rough consider if its worth it to make a kind of lame sounding idea “Metal”

First of all jon hoog 26668 House is a TV show on FOX; the show is not based on reality and of all my concerns this would have to be the least realistic. I mean come on. FOX? HOUSE? What the F*ck? Secondly, I am sorry you consider the idea to be lame, but I never asked for your opinion on that, and the idea is not meant to be “Metal”. Thanks anyways though.

To everyone else: thanks for responding. I suppose blood poisoning would make it difficult. Getting customized piercings with tin would be the next option. Does anyone know anything about that?

jon_hoog
    Participant
    @jon_hoog

yeah your rigth house is a fake show. the idea of a magnet pulling metal is pretty bull?? and seconld,y apology not accepted because your idea is sooo lame that adding metal to it makes it, somehow, even Lamer! you are the worst and your idea sounds pooey to a heterosexual.

MisterMisanthropist
    Participant
    @mistermisanthropist

Jon I looked at your profile pictures of you and the debaucheries on your skin.:eek: :confused: 😀 HAHAHA.

I have to be honest I thought that tattoo on your back was a Vagina with teeth at first. Is that meant to honor your mother the filthy whore that brought Jon Hoog into this world? I would have an angry Vagina also if I was responsible for giving birth to a piece of trash like you.

I would seriously find the person that disgraced your body… and when you do maybe draw a vulva on their forehead to get even. I don’t know sucks to be you joker.

jon_hoog
    Participant
    @jon_hoog

yea, ive got tattoos , youve jsut got ideas. i have enough nuts to get mine done instead of posting bull on the internet. and trying to insult my mother? youre probably not old enough to get tattoos anyways it doesnt sound like. just keep posting threads and trying to get personal with people that actuall have what it takes. sex deprivision often induces vagina hallucinations also so, theres a good reason for it looking that way. to you.

jon_hoog
    Participant
    @jon_hoog

o, and a jupiter glyph? do you mean the number 4??
    http://www.dkimages.com/discover/previews/828/35080480.JPG

jinny123
    Participant
    @jinny123

wow

no need for it to get all personal and shit.

and calling peoples ideas lame just isnt cool. if you can say somethin constructive then you may aswell not say anything

jon_hoog
    Participant
    @jon_hoog

jinnys right. theres no need to get personal. someone asked for critique on a tattoo IDEA but got suppppper offended when someone had something mildly derogatory to say. mister, if you think youre ready to get tattoos, you be better be prepared for bad feedback too. son.

Sailor_Emma
    Participant
    @sailor_emma

This is an interesting question.
    Ive seen someone getting a memorial tattoo for his mate and he asked the tattoo artist if he can put a bit of his mates ashes in the ink and there was no problem with it.
    I think yeah blood poisioning would be a problem.
    Well done for coming up with the idea though, if it did work it would bring the tattoo a new level!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.