Tmona80
    @

…below.? I want the tattoo to be seen if I have on a cute halter, tube, or Spaghetti top, but also not to visible while in my work attire. What’s a good place for the tattoo, upper back, shoulder or maybe even above my ankle?

cutie
    @

wat is wrong with u women u should never mark on your body !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$$celebrity chick$$
    @

I love the idea of a zodiac sign with the words. I’d get it on your upper back. It’s very discreet and still pretty sexi. Go for it.

charispina
    @

It’s always wise to consider all of your life’s activities when deciding on a place for a tattoo. I have a tattoo on my foot, for example, which I love, but the feet will painfully swell for up to 2 or three days after the work and I couldn’t wear certain types of shoes for a while at the risk of interfering with the healing color.

Upper back or shoulder would be fine, although take into account if you play sports or have an exercise routine that would have to go on hold (a sports bra rubbing on a healing tattoo would not be fun!)

Think about the size of the tattoo you’re wanting vs the size of the area, and also remember that your skin is limited real estate. Once you’ve use a certain area, it’s gone.

And the obvious: think long and hard about the design you’re going to get. What’s important to you about the Pisces symbol? What will still be important to you when you’re kids ask you about what your tattoo means? And stylistically speaking, why get the word “pisces” right along with a symbol that means the same thing? Tattoos are made to be seen, so definitely get something that you think is pretty, but don’t sacrifice the importance and the personal meaning that should go with a tattoo for cuteness.

Finally, find a good artist and talk it out with him/her! It’s their job to be creative and translate your desires onto flesh, and I bet they would have some ideas for you.

Enjoy!

CenTexan
    @

I would either place it on the upper shoulder area. Or upper part of the arm. I have a tattoo on my shoulder and can be covered up by wearing short sleeve shirt.

Alice
    Participant
    @alice

above your ankle does show sometimes, so probably your shoulder

TargetTattoo
    Participant
    @targettattoo

I would go with backside of your shoulder.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.