Just A Cliche Disaster
    @

I’m planning to get a tattoo on the inside of wrist about 6 cm away from the base of my hand. I want a black 5-pointed star, filled in, about 1-2 cm across.

How painful do you reckon it’d be?
    Scale of one to ten? and what kind of pain? like compare it to an injury if you can hahah

Stephen S
    @

well such its in such a sensitve spot id give it a 9 lol your skin is very thin there you want to avoid the not fattend areas and almost direct w/ the bone any where where theres muscle or fat almost dosent hurt at all!

kim
    Participant
    @kim

It will be painfull, but no one can tell you exactly. Pain levels change from person to person.

Kebert Xela
    Participant
    @kebert-xela

http://answers.yahoo.com/search/search_result;_ylt=AksDzbkCtaIINdbFIz0HB24Qxgt.;_ylv=3?p=inner+wrist+tattoo+pain

the search bar works

now to answer (half-a**ed of course since I just gave you a link to a hundred answers….)
    I reckon pain varies from person to person
    and something that might be a 9/10 for me might be a 2/10 for you

my rib tattoo felt like a rusty handsaw going through my skin
    I don’t have an inner wrist tattoo…so I couldn’t compare that to any injury for you

artifact26
    Participant
    @artifact26

i dont have that part tatooed , but i have a full armband , the underarm pit the skin is thin and it hurt more .

Sorry but tattoo isnt PAIN , its very tolerable and its mostly annoying .IMO you can compare it to a injury or in example Appendicitis or KIdney stone for example . its not the same pain .

i had surgery for hernia , appendicitis ( i made a perotonis ) and this is real pain . getting tattooed isnt that bad .

so dont compare it brekaing a leg or cutter a finger or a the pain you suffer from cancer .

its very tolerable pain . you probably wont faint . it hurt a bit .. but youll know youll have something you like at the end so your body tolerate more . :):)

breath slowly and follow the needle and it would be ok . dont let the pain stop you . it will be fine … the needle barely enter in the skin so itsmore annoying .

you cant compare it to real pain like appendicitis or cancer or kidney stone :):) its different .

i thought it would be horrible but it aint . but every perosn is different . everyone has tattoo and everyone want another one when their first one is done so it must not be that bad .

Samantha_ann19
    Participant
    @samantha_ann19

your wrist would be probably a 9 I had mine done and it was painful but not cry pain. Because its your first tattoo than it doesnt matter, its going to hurt getting it anywhere because you have never felt tattoo pain yet. Its when people get their first tattoo on their arm or something that is less painful and then gets the wrist or foot. You have nothing to compare it to so theres not much to call painful.

Daz Argyle
    Participant
    @daz-argyle

lol they arnt that bad ๐Ÿ™‚ , i was chatting in the chair and didnt really notice it so dont worry and just go 4 it , ther wer 2 ppl over 55 years old in ther b4 me so if they can u can ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.