Joe C-J
    @

should go for.? Im open for any suggestions and any pictures you have would be a great help

Cheers

picktowntrucker
    @

if you’re familiar with david beckham, his sleeve is awesome in my oppinion
    maybe something like that

google david beckham tattoos and it should show up

Sailor_Emma
    Participant
    @sailor_emma

Im of the opinion that if you cant come up with an idea yourself then you shouldnt get the tattoo done.

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

What’s everyone’s obsession with David Beckham? He’s not THAT attractive and his tattoos aren’t THAT impressive.He merely has a lot… Some members on this site have more original and awesome designs than that guy.

I really like classical Japanese tattoos. The coy, dragon, cherry blossom, etc… things of that nature really please my eye.

And yes I agree with Emma… don’t get a tattoo just to -get- a tattoo… do it because it means something to you.

stowsea
    Participant
    @stowsea

personally i dont feel that every tattoo needs a reason, you might just want it because it looks cool, only a few of my tattoos mean anything. but that doesnt mean that you shouldnt think about what your getting inked.
    I’m a fan of old school american like sailor jerry
    and new school brandon bond stuff

midjam
    Participant
    @midjam

what sort of thing do you like, for example i have a dragon which starts on my chest goes over my shoulder and continues down my arm to my wrist, still not finished but its looking very cool. I have always loved dragons and I like the idea that they symbolise strengh. Will upload a photo very soon, can`t wait to show it off 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.