Jerome T
    @

Im only 15 but already have a tattoo. I have one on my arm, its a cross, but since Im a teen and not really religious I had to get a style cross. If you’ve ever seen 50 Cent’s cross necklace, thats kind of what it is. At the top I have ”Gone But Never Forgotten” and underneath it I have my grandma’s name, who passed away last year.

I have a daughter, too. Its bad because Im only 15 I know. But on my back I have a pic of my little brother who died, he died about 2 hours after he was born, but we had a good pic that would be good as a tattoo so I got it. I am thinking of getting my daughter’s face beside his. But the problem is, I have a little sister who was a twin to my brother who died. She is only 9, but she’s one of those little smart aleks lol and I dont want to hurt her feelings. Like I said my brother died after only 2 hours and she was born at the same time as he was but she still understand everything.

Plus she loves my daughter but did seem to get a little jealous because her mom doesnt keep her most of the time so she is with me a lot and I dont have as much time for my sister as I used to. I really dont want to hurt her feelings Im just scared she is gonna wonder why I didnt get her face, But more importantly Im wondering if she would feel bad because thats her brother who she gets sad over sometimes and I didnt get her beside him.

So Im confused. What should I do?
    I cant really tell her to grow up, she is only 9 so she doesnt understand everything yet.
    It is legal if my partens are with me which they did go for my last tatto and they will this one, too. Thanks I think I will just get a name.

HoneyLovesMAC
    @

Tell her you got it because he passed away and you want to remember him. I wouldn’t put your daughter’s face next to your brother’s…because since they would be placed close together…a stranger might assume that she passed away too. Why don’t you put her face somewhere else, (like over your heart or your back)? If your sister gets jealous tell her to grow up. Whatever you get you’re going to have forever so you better get it for you and no one else.

LadyJade..x
    Participant
    @ladyjade-x

Hiya i think you should have the picture of your lttle sister next to your little brother and then have your daughters name writtien on the back of your neck or on the under part of your arm i knw people that have them tattoos and they look really good you just have to find a style of writing that you are happy with and that looks good my mate hade old style english
    🙂
    -Jade

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.