Dom
    Participant
    @dom

hOkay, so i don’t have any tattoos yet and the first tattoo i was going to get was a tribal scorpion and my wife was going to get a matching tribal tarantula of the same style. (we’re scorpion and tarantula owners)

when i get the tattoo, i’m trying to avoid comments like, “oh, are you a scorpio?” i’m a freakin’ Leo. So, i am trying to think of designs that would make it obvious that it is just a scorpion tattoo and not a Sign of the Zodiac.

i’ve thought about designing it after the species Tityus paraensis

that’s one freaky bug, yo!

so my questions are:
    Is it uncommon for non-scorpios to get a scorpion tattoo?
    and
    Are there any designs i should stay away from to avoid looking similar to a Scorpio design?

massiah
    Participant
    @massiah

its okay if you want a scorpion u dnt need to b a scorpio. jus stay away from designs with borders. you can try 2 intigrate another design into it to make it not look like a zodiac symbol.

Dom
    Participant
    @dom

@massiah 26303 wrote:

its okay if you want a scorpion u dnt need to b a scorpio. jus stay away from designs with borders. you can try 2 intigrate another design into it to make it not look like a zodiac symbol.

hmmm… another design… like a scorpion killing its prey? cool. thanks.

borders? what do you mean, exactly? like in the attached picture?

massiah
    Participant
    @massiah

yeah excatly like that. the idea of a scorpion killing its prey is a good one. I don’t think ne 1 will think its a zodiac sign. glad to help

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.