zack356
    @

Im looking at getting my first tattoo and need some help for deciding where to place it. Im really thinking about getting it done on my pelvic (lower abdominal) area. What do you guys think? how do tattoos in that area look on guys? The other area I am thinking of is my forearm. What do you think and which one is more painful?

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

it really depends on the tattoo but i like tattoos which curve around the groin area opn blokes aswell as women i think they look good.

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Personally I’m not a fan. I like guys with tattoos on their backs, ribs, chest, and arms. I think it’s a skanky girlie thing to have a tattoo there, but that’s just my opinion. So I’m not bashing anyone so please don’t take offense.

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

If you can relax your stomach then it is fine, if you can’t then it can feel like a long session. You shouldn’t be getting a tattoo based on pain, all tattoos hurt so it’s gunna be painfull no matter where you put it, part of the process and you’ll learn to enjoy it in a slightly perverted way.

LadyJade..x
    Participant
    @ladyjade-x

I would say that if you want it there and you feel comfortable with it then go for it ! 😀
    my brother has a great tattoo ther of a heartagram with a stunning pattern ll try and get a picture for you.
    but i fink there sexy on men but thats my opinion.
    🙂
    -jade

twoeastplanks
    Participant
    @twoeastplanks

So i turned 18 in june. yesterday i planned my appointment for my tat. Im getting the Bentley logo above my pubic bone. itll b my first tattoo, and am expecting a good bit of pain. the part im nervous about is the after healing. its such sensitive skin, and what not. im getting it today at 12!!! ill be back on here and post the finished.

-DMD-
    Participant
    @dmd

I have one, and…. there has been only one girl that thought it was gay.
    Others… absolutely loved it.

Cornishtiger
    Participant
    @cornishtiger

Your getting a Bently Logo tattooed above your pubes??

Really?

Its like a B. Your now worried people will think it stands for something else?

Its fairly random. I cant wait to see how it turns out. I cant imagine it will look any good but I will of course say how sorry I am if Im wrong.

Mountain_Man
    Participant
    @mountain_man

really it depends on the tat also line of work I have one on my right pelvic but its more of a private joke between me and my GF but its well received and on the forearm there has been alot of controversy in the job market but it all comes down to what you want F everybody else

twoeastplanks
    Participant
    @twoeastplanks

so some of u thought the bentley tat wouldnt look good, some did. well here it is. ill have more photos in the next day of two. heres the before and after in the mirror.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/42774057@N02/4772913492/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/42774057@N02/4772913760/

let me know wat u think!

Cornishtiger
    Participant
    @cornishtiger

Looks like I was right then.

Unless of course you have wheels we cant see and armchairs up your arse your not a Bentley!

Its only an opinion, but to me this is just a massive fail.

twoeastplanks
    Participant
    @twoeastplanks

really? com on. massive fail? ive been getting a prirrty 80% positive feedback from people seeing the design and real thang. B for Beginning. my first longboard was a Bentley hand made. its also a symbol for a really nice luxry vehical. Lil wayne has RR for rolls royce. still think its an epic fail?

Gsouder
    Participant
    @gsouder
    Cornishtiger;70871 wrote:
    Looks like I was right then.

Unless of course you have wheels we cant see and armchairs up your arse your not a Bentley!

Its only an opinion, but to me this is just a massive fail.

I agree: FAIL. 80% of the people you asked are the same people that will find something nice to say or not say anything at all. You could have gotten a smurf smoking a carrot while sitting on the toilet and someone would compliment you on the style of toilet. I give this 3 years before you are looking for a cover up.

gnarly
    Participant
    @gnarly

It’s really really dark in the final picture, but it seems like that might just be the lighting.

This is why it’s a fail.
    You need to be in better shape: Lower pelvic tattoos are sexy, but you need to have a sexy body. You aren’t that badly out of shape and I think tone up the area it will look better overall.
    You need to completely shave your pubes: And do a better job. Exfoliate so you don’t have such grody razor burn. When some one looks at your tattoo thats what you want them to see, not half shaven pubes and red bumps.
    The design itself seems a bit uninspired to me, but I’m not very worried about it because I think you can get back in there and make something huge and awesome out of it.

Gsouder
    Participant
    @gsouder
    gnarly;70911 wrote:
    It’s really really dark in the final picture, but it seems like that might just be the lighting.

This is why it’s a fail.
    You need to be in better shape: Lower pelvic tattoos are sexy, but you need to have a sexy body. You aren’t that badly out of shape and I think tone up the area it will look better overall.
    You need to completely shave your pubes: And do a better job. Exfoliate so you don’t have such grody razor burn. When some one looks at your tattoo thats what you want them to see, not half shaven pubes and red bumps.
    The design itself seems a bit uninspired to me, but I’m not very worried about it because I think you can get back in there and make something huge and awesome out of it.

Let’s say that he’s in great shape and his pubes are perfect. You’re single, you meet him at a bar and the magic of the night takes over. You get back to his place and he takes his shirt off and there, staring at you from just above the danger zone, is a symbol of a brand of car that he most likely did not drive you home in. At a minimum you are going to think to yourself “what a douche”, are you not?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.