Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Hey guys!! I know I haven’t posted on here in a while but I thought I’d give you an update as to what has been going on with me.

For Spring Break I went to Dallas TX to find a tattoo artist to fit the ink I want done on me.

First I went to Elm Street Tattoos. This is where Kat Von D’s ex-husband owns his shop. I went there and asked for an appointment. Whoever was there was a real big dickhead and turned me off to the shop completely. However, I talked to Dean and he was a really nice guy. But seeing as I wouldn’t be meeting him then and there, I figured I’d take my business else-where for my first tattoo.

Then I went to Fine Line Tattoos in Garland which is a suburb of Dallas. The atmosphere of this place was really kool. But neither worthy tattoo artist that worked there, was there then. I talked with an apprentice who kept telling me that my tattoo would -really hurt- over and over again, that’s all he said. I kept telling him that I already -knew- that and that it was important that I got it on the rib panel whether it hurt real bad or not… So that turned me off to that shop.

Finally I went to a tattoo shop in downtown Dallas called Ritual Body Tattoos and Piercings. At the time, I was looking thru vintage stores and only walked in because my best friend said we should try it. So we do and I find out that this place does the art work I -love- and they were real chill. They had good attitudes and were very friendly. Then I found out that they were featured in MAXIM magazine and that was reassuring. So they have a nice reputation and seemed pretty worth it.

So I put down a 50 dollar drawing deposit fee which goes toward my tattoo and they stenciled my side where I want the tattoo. I plan to get it in June. It’s going to cost anywhere from $600-$1200. I hope I can come up with that much money in two months!! But I’m totally excited and reassured. He knows it’ll be my first tattoo and I plan to take candy with me to suck on!! So here’s me getting stenciled.

n514202292_456938_747.jpg

Tattooedirish
    Participant
    @tattooedirish

Cool as.Cant wait to see the inked skin.Nothing like a fresh tattoo.You go girl.

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

So this is my tattoo as it stands. This is 7 days in and my skin sorta got irritated from when he shaved my side. Other than that it’s healing nicely. It hurt like CRAZY! I just hope the shading isn’t so bad. But here it is.

This is my dragon with cherry blossoms and water. Notice the dragon is classic Japanese style except for the face. It’s very feminine and sly. I LOVE IT!

The colors are going to be black, gray, and pink.

What do you think????

-DemuRe

memsiej
    Participant
    @memsiej

looks good so far, whens the color?

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

It’ll be as soon as I can take off and drive/fly back to Dallas. Probably somewhere in November or something like that. Why?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.