XxX?Vulnerable?XxX
    @

i’m thinking about getting this http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o60/rxstudentmaria/ryden.jpg
    on my calf
    to yes i’m mean get over it: i can tell you’re mean.
    lolz

Loves what I got
    @

Go for it. I’m planning on getting a tattoo soon as well.

nhouston35
    @

if ur into goth and emo stuff but i would never get that

fenwaydav
    @

get bent…..

Chris W
    Participant
    @chris-w

It is not up to us to decide whether or not you get a tattoo. Are our opinions really the force that you are going by to determine whether you get something on your body for the rest of your life?

Just make sure of this; tattoos will be with you for the rest of your life, that is unless you have surgery to get it removed, which will cost A LOT. Does that particular design mean something or signify a part of you, your life, something you’ve experienced, or someone close you? Just think about these things, make sure you can answer at least one of those questions. Many people want to get a tattoo just because they think it looks cool or whatever, which is totally fine, but if their is a meaning behind it then that will make it even more special and unique, and it will be something that you can look at that will remind you something about yourself, someone else, or an experience that you had in your life. Be wise, make sure you truly love it before you get it. =)

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

I don’t think you are asking if you should get this piece, that would be utterly stupid as we could and probably are a bunch of cyber fools who don’t know each other and for that reason none of us should really beable to influence a tattoo either way for someone.

If you are however asking if we like the piece you are thinking about getting, then thats reasonable and good question.

Yes I like it alot, it could look great if you pick the right artsit.:D

maciekjed
    Participant
    @maciekjed

I completely agree with Scrubmuncher. Tattoo is a very individual thing and no one can tell you if you should get it or not. I personally do not like those kind of motifs but it might mean a lot to you.
    Cheers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.