ezza_1989
    Participant
    @ezza_1989

My new tat is peeling. I took good care of it, put the special cream on three times a day and kept it out of the sun.

but some places where its peeled there is almost no ink, in others its patchy or very faded. I’m just wondering if this is normal? I know they fade, but I seem to be losing some parts of it. And one bit seems very faded.

Also if I have to go back for a touch-up is that free? I heard it was. Or do some places make you pay?

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

You can get them to touch it up if it is comming out when you go back, as you say. If they try to make you pay, they are out of order, you paid for the whole tattoo I take it, not a freehand hourly rate?
    It is possible that freehand hourly rate they could ask you to pay but would depend why it’s come out, doubt you’ll have a problem. You want what you pay for and if they give you any attitude just make a point of being very diappointed, get the touch up and move on, I’m sure any artsit worth his salt wouldn’t be happy if thier work wasn’t finished so……….

tattooto
    Participant
    @tattooto

Pretty sure they would help you to touch it up although after you spent so much it may only cost $10-$50, it’s worth it, better than having a half done Work Of Art! 😀

Teddytat
    Participant
    @teddytat

So true i had this problem as well although they redid it for free happily! 😀

tattooto
    Participant
    @tattooto

Good to hear that, I have 2 tattoo’s and this has never happened to me before!

Teddytat
    Participant
    @teddytat

Where are you tattoo’s?

tattooto
    Participant
    @tattooto

Their on both of my arms. Was thinking of getting one on my lower back, but my friend said thats a chick thing!

Teddytat
    Participant
    @teddytat

The reason why you didn’t get any peeling was probably because their on your arms, not your legs or lower arm.

And i dont think gettin a tattoo on your lower back is feminine at all! Just a lot of chicks do it!

tattooto
    Participant
    @tattooto

Well I was thinking of getting a skull and bones? any suggestions?

Teddytat
    Participant
    @teddytat

you should choose an animal like a bull’s face is quite common!

tattooto
    Participant
    @tattooto

still like the skull and bones though! Thanks for the suggestion though!

Teddytat
    Participant
    @teddytat

No problems, skull and bones isn’t bad just used a lot!

tattooto
    Participant
    @tattooto

I know but i still prefer it, so i may just go ahead with the skull and bones!

Teddytat
    Participant
    @teddytat

Awesome hope the tat comes out ok, send me a pic via pm when you get it! 😀

tattooto
    Participant
    @tattooto

No worries I will, thanks for all the help too.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.