Justin R
    @

I want to get a tattoo of two dice that equal the number seven. What color should I get?? I dont know where to put it, either. How much would one of these cost? I want to either get it on my leg or ankle, but in my job, i wear shorts. Where would a sensible place to put it be? And classy looking? Also, I dont want it on my back, either.

Alex O
    @

i would have to say black and white dice and think about when you grow up and your like 60 do you really want to have a tatoo but if you do you should get it some where you can cover up by your sock or shorts

natasha_brooke86
    @

don’t do it. wait atleast 2 years and if u still want it then then do it. dice are stupid i think, what r u k-fed and brit brit???

Guitfiddlepicker
    @

Yeah, that hasn’t been done before.

flipchick53
    @

what’s wrong with the dice idea??? i like it.

if they are small you could put it on your wrist( below your palm)

tatt00
    Participant
    @tatt00

yah i like dices whats wrong with dices! 😀

Although I would put them on my biceps! 😉

Teddytat
    Participant
    @teddytat

@Justin R 23339 wrote:

I want to get a tattoo of two dice that equal the number seven. What color should I get?? I dont know where to put it, either. How much would one of these cost? I want to either get it on my leg or ankle, but in my job, i wear shorts. Where would a sensible place to put it be? And classy looking? Also, I dont want it on my back, either.

Personally I think you shouldn’t get a tattoo!

tatt00
    Participant
    @tatt00

Who cares what you think, please leave if your just going to keep telling everyone to not get a tattoo

Teddytat
    Participant
    @teddytat

I’m only doing you a favour telling you how bad it is!

tatt00
    Participant
    @tatt00

Well if you could do me the favour of stop discouraging people that would be great!

Teddytat
    Participant
    @teddytat

Fine, but your going to regret it later!

tatt00
    Participant
    @tatt00

Good ok I will regret it later, whatever, just dont say “DONT GET A TATTOO”, or you will regret it!

Teddytat
    Participant
    @teddytat

Whatever man, hope you get many more tattoo’s and may your life be very healthy (not)

tatt00
    Participant
    @tatt00

*laughs* NO, not funny you have a bad Sense of humor!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.