derek1howe
    Participant
    @derek1howe

is it ormal to get bruising around a tattoo on a wrist? i think i have some its like a dark blue colour around most of the tattoo. At first i thought it was blow out but seems to be alot if so. The only thing i can find on it is this http://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Bruising any advice or input would be helpful because im a bit worried the blue ish colour around it might not go away ? :confused::confused::confused:

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

your bruising will be very distinctive compared to a blowout. Don’t worry, it’ll be fine. The blowout wouldn’t react like bruising and cover the entire tattoo surroundings, just the odd blip or 2 here and there normally. From what you are saying it sounds like bruising.
    Was your artist experienced, confident? Even if so, nobodies perfect!!:cool:

derek1howe
    Participant
    @derek1howe

thanks just read ur other reply. She seemed confident enough, i have no idea how experienced she was really. Ill find out in a week or so i guess once it heals and let you know. thanks again

sharp shorty
    Participant
    @sharp-shorty

Derek the only way to tell for sure is to wait until it is healed completely. Either way don’t sweat it, you can’t do anything about it this minute. As long as you don’t have redness, irritation, or any unwanted oozing of any kind you’ll be okay.

Some black ink turns blue when under the skin,(the whole thing would look blue), but if it is only surrounding the tattoo it more than likely is brusing. Infection is something to be worried about, and it sounds like you don’t have an infection.

Good Luck mate…….

derek1howe
    Participant
    @derek1howe

cool cheers for the input, tattoos are pretty new to me so im gunna be a little worried i guess lol ill let you know how it turns out when its healed right up. Its just starting to scab up now. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.