IronKing
    Participant
    @ironking

hey guys,

So I’ve decided that I would like another tattoo
    A friend of mine drew a simple design and I was thinking of putting it on my inner wrist of my left arm

I have it drawn on right now and I think it looks good, but I realized that while I have never seen a man with a tattoo in that location, I’ve seen hundreds of women that have it.

The design is very simple, just a black silhouette

what do you guys think?
    is that location open to both sexes?

sharp shorty
    Participant
    @sharp-shorty

First Welcome to the forum.

Absolutely it’s for both sexes, I’ve given plenty of tattoos in the wrist area to both women and men. Every sleeve I’ve seen has had that area filled?…?

I’ve got a blue dove in my left inner wrist, granted it is part of my sleeve just not done, but still I have it. Do whatever makes you feel comfortable in your own skin, don’t allow others judgment rule what you do with your body. Good Luck.

Wolfie Girl
    Participant
    @wolfie-girl

One of my co workers has one on his wrist. It’s a circle with twoblack lines inside the circle. I forget the meaning but it looks pretty cool and he’s a guy. Now if you were to get a unicorn or a fluffy bunny it might be a little girly..

sharp shorty
    Participant
    @sharp-shorty

lol that’s nice. Girly is fluffy and cute……

IronKing
    Participant
    @ironking

cool, I’m getting it done tomorrow

thanks

sharp shorty
    Participant
    @sharp-shorty

Post some pics if you can, we would love to see it!

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

@IronKing 22510 wrote:

hey guys,

So I’ve decided that I would like another tattoo
    A friend of mine drew a simple design and I was thinking of putting it on my inner wrist of my left arm

I have it drawn on right now and I think it looks good, but I realized that while I have never seen a man with a tattoo in that location, I’ve seen hundreds of women that have it.

The design is very simple, just a black silhouette

what do you guys think?
    is that location open to both sexes?

Hey man did ya ever decide to get the tatt in that location? im sure it looks great if ya did.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.