Ellie P
    @

i want it on the inside of my wrist, about 3cm long, 2cm wide filled in black?

Jennie M.
    @

Well You Might Need To Think About It Long, What Kind Of Job Do You Wish To Have In Your Future? Its Permanent So Just Think About All The Good And Bad And Go From There.

Sunshine
    Participant
    @sunshine

ooo original…

Carmen
    @

You will regret this. It is just “scene”. Wait a couple of years and get something more meaningful. Take advice from a pro.

Rebecca
    Participant
    @rebecca

I would wait until your out of school. That looks really odd to teachers if you have a very visible tattoo. Looks odd to students too. You might want to get it somewhere less visible also because a lot of jobs don’t like visible tattoos. But if parents are cool with it and so are you, I guess you should go for it.

heysupdude
    @

i was thinking about doing that too, but a lot of employers wont like that at all. and even tho its discrimination, you may not get hired because of it.

breanna
    @

You really don’t need to get a tattoo. When you get older you will regreat it it will get reneckly and it won’t look good its noy atrative to men and it’s really hard to get off and in takes a lot of money eveny to get it on or off. So don’t get it if you do get were people won’t see like by your waste.

izzi t
    @

Well, i think you should ask your parents. Say that you would like a tattoo, and ask them what they think. But make sure wherever you have it done, that it is clean, and done properly. I mean, you don’t want to pay for some crappy tatto, that hurts because it was cheap, when yo could have a great tatto that doesn’t hurt because you paid a little bit more! Do you think that makes sense? If it doesn’t, don’t get a tattoo! Plus, be confident that it is the right desicion! Because tattos are pemanant, and you’ll be stuck with it!

GOOD LUCK!XXX 🙂

knowitallssuckiamone
    Participant
    @knowitallssuckiamone

I think you are too young, it is illegal for anyone to ink you, and that your choice of tattoo is quite cute – very predictable, unoriginal, in a ‘fashionable’ spot, and might as well be stamped ‘circa 07/08’. You did ask.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.