Ashley G
    Participant
    @ashley-g

ok so i’m really vain.. lol anyways.. I want to try to hide my strech marks with a tattoo… lots of questions on this.. does it hurt so bad that I might want to stop in the middle of it?? will it look funny?? should I just get laser surgery??

CodeGrad
    Participant
    @codegrad

You should talk to a few local tattoo artists and see what their thoughts are. If you find a very experienced tattoo artist, they would be able to tell you what they’ve seen work and not work related to stretch marks. Just go in and show them what they would have to work with I bet they’ll come up with something great that helps disguise the stretch marks while preserving the integrity of the tattoo!

Check out http://findtattooshops.com. Just enter your address or city/state and you’ll find all tattoo shops within a 50 mile radius of there. Good luck!

ink_girl_07
    @

It stings more over stretch marks, but it’s not too horrible. It’ll look fine as long as you take care of it well during the healing process.

Black Mariah
    @

It wouldn’t hurt any more than a tattoo anywhere else. It would look FANTASTIC and it’s a cheaper alternative to laser surgery.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.