Brown Eyed Girl
    Participant
    @brown-eyed-girl

A friend of mine is in a band, and the symbol he chose for his band is the internet heart: <3

To show my dedication and support to him and his band I want to get his symbol tattooed on me. But where should I get it? I already have a dragonfly on one wrist and my other wrist has a big scar

Please dont give me any lectures saying not to get it or that im going to regret because I wont regret it. I am getting it no matter what anyone says about it and this is my 4th tattoo. I just need ideas of where to put it?
    No I am not emo!

The scar on my wrist is from a dog I had when I was younger, it bit my wrist and I had to get stitches

JuicyPrincess0823
    @

You could get it behind your ear. That would be cute and easy to hide during job interviews because then you could just wear your hair down!

crazyblonde_925
    @

your ankle. it’ll hurt like a b**** but i think it’ll look rly good!

Amy
    Participant
    @amy

i’d get it behind my ear or on the back of my neck. it’s pretty simple, which is a good thing. if you want to change it to something else later on, it won’t be that hard.

fairygirl888
    @

tattoos are cute..no lectuler from me my firends band logo is a deval angle bear…i have it tattood on my leg…. i think that tattoo is very cute…i have a tattoo right under my ear its a little star….its supper cute and it was actuly the least panful tattoo i have got and im coverd in them hehehe…. i would say get it right under your ear so that way you can cover it with hair or pull your hair up and show it off!!! good choice!

Kathryn
    Participant
    @kathryn

Maybe on the top of your foot, that would be cute!!!!

jailbreak
    @

thats the worst tattoo ever. but if you’re gonna get it get it somewhere where a potential employer won’t be able to see.

xbabxtongx
    @

lower stomach.
    or
    shoulder blade

andrew
    Participant
    @andrew

Maybe on your ankle. I’m not a fan of tattoos, but it’s up to you.

erisgrrrl
    @

I agree with “Juicy”… behind your ear would be cute! It does kinda suck to have it done there though I have to say!

Sara
    Participant
    @sara

front lower hip area.
    it’d look cute.
    i’ve got a star tat there

Darke Angel
    @

Put it wherever it won’t show because eventually you will be an adult. Believe it or not, employers notice tattoos and are frequently critical of them.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.