deannalorraine
    Participant
    @deannalorraine

I have 2 very small, tasteful butterflies that are in very discreet places- on the top of my foot, and right above my thigh. No one really knows there there unless they see me naked. I was thinking about another one thought,, because i’ve gone thru another great change in my life (thus the butterflies symbolize). Guys, do you thinnk that would be too much? would it turn you off if you saw that on a girl? I am tasteful and classy in all other aspects of my life, Im 23, catholic, traditional girl, not slutty. (lol). And I don’t dress slutty. The tattoo would be a quarter-size at the very most. Would 3 be too much? And if not, where do you think a good, discreet place would be to put it? I was thinking underneath my wrist, or high up on my neck…. I jusdt don’t want to be considered a ‘tramp’ in any way! or have a guy thin ki’m really wild or something. Tell me! thanks!

Desaso
    @

If you dont want the “tramp” look then dont go for the lower back, top of the breast, or butt cheek. Although you would get soooo much attention this way, I dont think it is what you want.

Sexy Sel
    Participant
    @sexy-sel

I’m not a guy but i don’t see the problem with girls having tattoo’s. I’m a fan of small tasteful tattoos on women i think they look classy not trashy. The places you could think about getting them done are wrist (Can’t wait to get my wrist tattoo), the back of the neck is a nice place and also on the hip is nice.

Lower back, Ankles, Breasts, stomach are common places. You should get the tattoo you want and not worry what other people think about it. You should be getting the tattoo for yourself not for other.

I’m a massive fan of script on the inner wrist, it looks really classy and can be hidden with a watch when you need to hide it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.