help is on the way
    Participant
    @help-is-on-the-way

i’ve been wanting ink for a long long time. i got my first tattoo and when i came home i expected my mother to hate it with a passion and my dad love it ..or not mind it. The opposite happened! I felt like i was in a weird dream lol..anyway hes been depressed lately and we arnt as close anymore..i work now and things arnt the way they used to be..for my second tattoo i wanted to get something for him..i want it on my forearm(inner area around the elbow .the part before the upper arm begins) he was in the army and i thought that would be a perfect theme for the tattoo and hes always talking about it telling me stories and its just a great tattoo for him ya know..what would be good army tattoo designs?…he has things from the army and stuff but im not sure where to look though…any advice? is it nice to get it now rather then um at a later time and have him come with me when i go? it would be nice bonding time. ive seen this on miami ink its a nice thing to do ..
    also we would get inked together but hes had heart surgery and takes blood thinners so he can’t get one…also what can i ask him to incorporate in the tattoo design? i have ideas but i would like some opinions from other people…ONLY SERIOUS ANSWERS PLEASE………..

Niruja
    @

Why not? life is for fulfillments. tattos are a life-lasting decoration on your skin that will be with you wherever , so it will be nice to think about someone close to you whenever you see the tattoo
    so gd luck

Kimberly
    Participant
    @kimberly

you could get his unit crest. you can find designs on photobucket or the flash that is on the walls in the parlor then change it to be more personal.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.