John D.
    @

I’m 19 and in college and I have been curious about tattoo’s in the past, but never cared enough to pursue one. Now, I am really interested in getting one. I am not torn between getting one, just a certain one in particular.

It basically will be black “tiger stripes” going down my whole right arm. My dad wouldn’t like it, but I am trying to keep that out of my mind. I have a job that involves dress shirts, so it wouldn’t be seen at work, therefore no problems there. What else do I need to consider? I don’t need to be told about when I start to become old, as in, old enough to have my skin start to wrinkle and such.

I don’t have any tattoo’s yet, so this could be my first one, and possibly my only. What else should I think about?
    Also, I’m not worried about being 40 or 50 with it. When I get that age, I will decide how I feel and what to do with it if I decide I don’t like it.

And no, that idea isn’t from a Comcast commercial. I have seen a guy with his arm covered like that, and I just really liked it.

Dnaleri
    @

Well I love tattoo’s and have several!! But since this is your first, I would not start off that large. First of all you don’t know if you will really like it. Please please think long and hard!!

superstarrisa
    @

Get a tat but not tiger stripes…seriously…comcast commercial??

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.