bickie
    @

Yeah…he’s my boyfriend BUT that’s not why I want it. He saved me from a pathetic life where I was going to be unhappy. I knew something was wrong with my relationship with my ex-husband but I figured I was just not happy with things that would eventually change and I thought that he was the best I could do…..until he came along and showed me that things weren’t going to get better. (No I didn’t cheat and leave my husband for him. He was in a relationship at the time himself even after I left my ex.) He is essentially my hero. I just know that a lot of people think that getting a significant other’s name tattooed jinx’s the relationship and I don’t want that to happen. I won’t regret his name being on me for life since he did save me. I do think he is the one for me BUT…if it happens that we don’t stay together…I won’t regret it and my future husband (if it’s not him) will have to understand that it means a lot to me.

asortafairytale_27
    @

I would just try to find a tattoo that represent the meaning of what you two have! Maybe some jap symbols! or something of that sort. I got a tat of my astrological sign to represent the change in my life and “finding” myself, after an 8 year relationship.

deedee
    Participant
    @deedee

NO you shouldnt get a persons name tattooed on your body, what if tomorrow you find the man of your dreams and do you think he would like seeing another mans name on you for the rest of his life. get a tasteful tattoo , a small one like a butterfly on your shoulder . please do not get some guys name on you

justin c
    Participant
    @justin-c

no get insert here on ur ass lol

@

I think getting matching tattoos of something personal to the two of you, but not with an obvious meaning to everyone else, or tattoos that ‘fit together’ is a much better idea than a name.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.