beechwoodboris
    @

I have 3 sons and 2 daughters and one wife (if this helps)

Lync
    @

I like the old english writing David Beckham has. Names look good like that. Celtic symbols always look good on a man. Do not have a cartoon character, I hate them! My boyfriend has taz and he regretted it since the moment he left the shop. The tattoo artist was also drunk at the time!!lmao. Go on tatoodles.com you could have a look at some stuff you like. Black always looks good on a man, I prefer that to colour. Names would be the best choice though, they don’t look as tacky as Jesus or a naked mermaid = )

Jazz
    Participant
    @jazz

If you’re serious about getting a tatoo, you should already have a clear idea of what you want. It’s for life man !!

MANCUNIAN,TAXI DRIVER.
    @

Small picture with kids names on it

machiavelli
    @

Dear Beechwoodboris,
    Remember that a tattoo can be more permanent than a marriage.
    If you are undecided in any way, don’t have that tat; you’ll NEVER get rid of it!!!
    Good Luck!!!
    “Mac”

luna
    Participant
    @luna

Something that won’t look too bad when your skin starts to sag…

on the wagon
    @

you`re too old

stupid kewpid
    @

Why not get a picture that has a message within, something that encompasses everything about your family and something that is unique to you. I am cove red in tattoos and each one is individual, take your time when thinking what you want and don’t rush in, remember you don’t have to have it done in one sitting, you can get a really cool design and have it done in various sittings. How about a scroll with your family tree included in a larger design? check out the millions of tattoo web sites for inspiration.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.