tatbot
    Keymaster
    @tatbot

I want the word “Life” tattooed on my back in between my shoulder blades. I have no idea what font I want to use yet, but I wanted to see what other ppl think. .. No rude answers please. And if you don’t care then don’t even put your input in. Thanks.

Thundernads
    Participant
    @thundernads

no – if you have to ask, the answer is always no
    it’s only yes when you are confident enough not to ask
    that means you feel good about your decision and are comfortable with what you are thinking about doing

Earthling
    @

Dear Butterfly,
    I think that sounds like a great tat and you have thought it over carefully. I will not recommend fonts or sizes, that is up to you. Once you find a good artist, he/she will show you various fonts and sizes as well as color/colors and you can go from there. Sounds like you have decided, you just need to get figure out what design you would appreciate and honor for the rest of your life. “LIFE” .I have seen teens (and adults) get fierybloodydeathskullreckless tattoos, only to regret getting them when they got older and found out who they really were. I always wanted tats, but waited until I felt I truly knew myself before getting them. I finally got an absolutely beautiful Apsara (Buddhist Angel) on my right arm in Thailand ten years ago. And three years ago I got a tat on my left arm of Guan Yin (Chinese Goddess of compassion). I doubt I will get anymore, as they are symmetrical (both on my upper arms). I didn’t get them to show off or be cool. Like you, I got them as personal symbols of expression. Also, they do represent a tradition my father’s side (Irish) that goes back to the Druids. At least that’s what my grandfather said. He had one on each upper arm, my father has one on each upper arm. Even if it isn’t from Druid lineage, it is a family tradition nevertheless. My father feels honored that I carry that torch, and my nephews are already considering what tats they will get. They are like you, they know better than to get something they will regret. They will wait until they find something that means something to them. I think you are an optimist, and this tat will constantly give you reasurement on the value of life. Your tat will be a constant reminder to your triumphs and successes. Whenever I am going through a hard time, I look at my tats and am reminded that I have the strength to make it through, I always make it through. Peace, Randall

Thunder! Didn’t you read the Butterfly’s question details. “No rude answers please. And if you don’t care then don’t even put your input in.”

Thanks for the thumbs down, doesn’t bother me. Point pirates!

bangxandxyourxdead
    Participant
    @bangxandxyourxdead

i dont think it is a bad idea if it is what you want you should get it it doesn’t have to matter what everyone else thinks just go off of your feelings and what you think is best for you just dont get something you wont always like and might regret one day : )

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.