donna c
    @

…brilliant place and said the tattooist had… one of only two in the country (at the time) of these tattoo guns that leave your tattoo with a film over it rather than scabbing up and flaking off, have you heard of any tattooist with this in the south?? (uk) thankyou.
    the tattooist in in dorset i know where it is and will probably go there cos i know they are very good, but just wanted to know if anyone knows anything. xx
    thanks everybody, the tattooist said it was like a ”silver scab” and it just washed off. thanks for answering tho. xx

good-for-all
    @

Your guy doesn’t want you to do the tattoo. I don’t think UK is such a small place for such tattoo machines.

NBA BALLER
    @

u should get a chinese letter just under wear ur undies come up to, they r so hot

up4itt2002
    @

sorry never herd nor seen it b 4, best way to let your tatt heal is to keep it covered with bandage mesh and smeared with savlon

sn0ttyang3l
    @

I know there are some places that put cling film over the tattoo once it is done to try to top scabbing – when i had mine done 3 years ago i put savlon on it every day and it didnt scab at all

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.