Lizz
    Participant
    @lizz

I am going to get a tattoo of a petunia. and I dont know where I could get it. I have a tat on my lower back and a tat below my belly bottom on the right side. I will be getting the tattoo for my daughter that is her nickname. It wont be small but not very big maybe like 3 to 4 inches or wutever not very good to estamate a size. well here is a pic of a petunia. Thank you

http://www.rampantscotland.com/flowers/graphics2/petunia08s.jpg

Danielle614
    @

I’d say either ankle or on the top part of your foot.

Leo
    Participant
    @leo

your vagina or uranus you’ll love it trust me

Sparky
    Participant
    @sparky

hands and feet are pretty much skin the bone so dont get it there!!

~Jess~
    @

on your shoulder blade

maybe
    Participant
    @maybe

imagine how a petunia would look beneath your belly button if you were to get pregnant again. my sister got a butterfly on her lower back said it hurt really bad, put on a lot of weight so it doesn’t look right anymore. I’d have to agree with the one’s that said to put it on your ankle. Easily hidden by wearing socks, and even without socks most people don’t notice ankle tattoo’s.

sherryn75501
    @

How about your ankle so everyone can see it.

gilz
    @

defo lower back or anckle

good luck

Ashley
    Participant
    @ashley

I’m going to go with what others said..your ankle or shoulder blade!

those flowers are beautiful by the way

Kimberly
    Participant
    @kimberly

i think it would be pretty on the inside of your wrist so you can always see it, and if it’s not too big you can always cover it up with a watch if you need to for work, etc.

wifebeater
    Participant
    @wifebeater

I think that would look so cute on your ankle. I love flowers around the feet or ankle, you could even do it on your foot!

That is a BEAUTIFUL picture and if the tattoo artist can do it any justice you will be very pleased no matter where you put it.

Elle3
    @

That’ll be beautiful! Why not on your ankle (kind of wrapped around the outer edge) or on top of your foot (show it off in summer!). A shoulder one would look nice too, but not as easy to show off 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.