deannalorraine
    Participant
    @deannalorraine

I am a 23yr old female and I have 2 very small, tasteful butterflies that are in very discreet places- on the top of my foot, and right above my thigh. No one really knows there there unless they see me naked. I was thinking about another one thought,, because i’ve gone thru another great change in my life (thus the butterflies symbolize). Guys, do you thinnk that would be too much? would it turn you off if you saw that on a girl? I am tasteful and classy in all other aspects of my life, Im 23, catholic, traditional girl, not slutty. (lol). And I don’t dress slutty. The tattoo would be a quarter-size at the very most. Would 3 be too much? And if not, where do you think a good, discreet place would be to put it? I was thinking underneath my wrist, or high up on my neck…. I jusdt don’t want to be considered a ‘tramp’ in any way! or have a guy thin ki’m really wild or something. Tell me! thanks!

Pauly P
    @

2 is plenty/sexy, anymore and to me its like your a bikers girl

bigwavegirl2006
    @

I’m not a guy, but if you are looking for another female opinion. I have two tattoos. A small sunshine on my heel and a flower on my hip which no one will see unless I am naked. They are both tasteful and I don’t dress trashy. I might get another small tattoo on my shoulder blade in a few years, but nothing that will be easily visible.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.