alwayswearblack
    @

…Virgo (girl figure) is my zodiac.? I think it’s an awesome tattoo- on my ankle. I think it’a a normal, but unique design- lots of people have their sign as a tattoo. Is that strange? Thanks!

Liz^23
    @

I’m a Virgo too. I’ve been wanting to get a tatoo as well but couldn’t think of the best design. That’s a fantastic idea. I just might get a Virgo design too. Virgos rock!! 😀

Mislead Devotion
    @

As long as you love it, that’s all that matters =]

Plus I love the idea of a pin-up girl, on a man or woman.

And to the idiot that said “Perminating”
    Go read some books before trashing other people’s heart felt ideals with your ignorant nonsense.

Eliza
    @

I’ve never liked the idea of perminating something on my skin…..sounds amateur but I like using temporary ones coz you can change the designs and they accessorise with your clothes, but go for it if thats what you want , since you already have one.

sparklle0913
    @

i have a devil girl across my whole back and i get compliments all the time. I don’t think there’s nothing wrong with that. Plus i’m a virgo too. that also sounds like a good idea. Just don’t make it too outrageous and have nothing but girls everywhere like the guys do after being locked up in jail too long. 🙂

Melodie
    @

no not at all i think its cool . pin up girls arent only for guys and girls weraing them give them a diff meaning

Leslie
    Participant
    @leslie

That’s awesome. Tattoos are so individual that unless it looks trashy as in how you act making it trashy then there isn’t anything wrong with it. People just like to judge others. My checks have vintage college girl pin-ups on them, hehe, love them! I also have my sign but the Kanji. Whatever suites your style!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.