nicole b
    @

…always go together?like a lock and key we want things like a lock and key? a bullett and a gun can you please help us? if we were to get a lock and key he would have the lock and i would have the key… we want cool stuff we need your help??????????

kyliehohy
    @

a heart with a key hole and a key
    i have a necklace like that my boyfriend gave me

Houdini
    @

maybe peanut butter and jelly?

um bert and ernie?

wait! how about a pig and……uh forget it

Jessie
    Participant
    @jessie

peanut butter and jelly! no seriously devil and angel with devil on you angel on him names incorp between the 2 that would be cool

Cecilia
    @

i wouldnt do it. then if anything happens youll have a rememberance of a bad memory

Alice in wonderland
    @

you get his face, he gets yours

nml
    @

Oh please don’t do that. That is just as bad as getting each other’s names tattooed. Get a tattoo that you wont have to get lazered off because you broke up.

Trini~Gurl
    @

dont do it……..

JohnB
    @

I would say don’t get it. Or else get something that will still be meaningful if you two aren’t together anymore somewhere down the line. Otherwise if you break up you’ll still have this tattoo that no longer means anything, but that you have on your body for life. I guess you could always get the laser tattoo removal.

me,myself and i
    @

are you sure you wanna do that? i mean how you know you ganna stay together?

lulu
    Participant
    @lulu

not a lock and key but,,,,,,, a heart broken in two that fits perfectly together – just an idea

Dugger A.
    @

I’m not big on tattoos anyway, but I especially think they’re bad if tied to a love interest. You don’t know how long you’re going to be with this boyfriend. Give it another year and see if you’re still with him.

0mn1tr0n
    @

it’s never a good idea to get a tattoo for your bf or gf.

lyssa_lynn89
    @

lock and key sounds cool…

2n2metal
    @

Not to sound pessimistic…but something that if you break up….you won’t look at it everyday and have it be a real nagging and constant reminder of the relationship…and so it won’t be a constant reminder of a previous relationship to whoever else might be in your future.

Why don’t you do this?…

Ask your boyfriend a characteristic (not just a physical one) of yours that he really finds attractive in you, and you answer the same for him. For YOUR tattoo…Whatever characteristic he gives you, you find a tattoo concept that could display that and vice versa for him. This way when you look at it, it will have significant meaning to both of you, and hold truth in your personality.

Also…if you ever break up down the line, you won’t be regretting the tat b/c it will have other meaning to it besides the relationship.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.