James R
    Participant
    @james-r

It’s a large celtic cross with a dragon wrapped around it on my back? should i?

j s
    Participant
    @j-s

If its something you want to do it. Its your body 🙂 I have three and don’t regret any of them.

alyssa242002
    @

maybe make it medium sized between your shoulder blades

J H
    @

GO FOR IT DUDE !!! ….sounds cool

Women they will always tell you no !!

kymm r
    @

The cross most people will ask if you are catholic , so if you arent better just stick with the dragon.

RIO
    Participant
    @rio

it sounds realy cool but if your not sure from the moment you see it your chances of regreting it are higher I spend days looking for the perfect designe before putting it on and am grreatfull on changing my mind about ones I wasnt sure of when you see the right one you’ll know it but if you do realy like it but arent sure I would go for it but small

knowitallssuckiamone
    Participant
    @knowitallssuckiamone

If you are asking, it probably isn’t perfect for you, so, no, you probably shouldn’t.
    When you see the perfect tattoo, you will have no doubts, and will feel no need to ask anyone Else’s opinion. You will just ‘know’. =)

sharptattoos
    @

I suppose I’d have to say it depends on the way it’s drawn… I’m pretty picky about art. Other than that, I tend to go against the norm of the average female where tattoos are concerned. BIGGER IS ALWAYS BETTER!!! You get to see more detail, it fits better on the body part, you can tell what it is from across the room (if the art is top notch) and it’ll hold up well for YEEEEEEARS because the detail is actually spaced out enough to make it work… rather than turning into a big blob.

Gahd, I hate seeing all these people running around with tiny, over-detailed tattoos that look like trash within a year.

Princess
    Participant
    @princess

it will look good on you but you will have it there till you die unless you have it professionally removed with a laser and can leave a terrible skar personaly I think your bonkers even atempting it

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.