Caren B
    @

…that I wont be able to see that… part of my skin again

AppleSoda
    @

good thing about it is that if u’re one of those person that get tattos that mean something to u or part of ur memory, u’ll be able to look back to ur past and say “yea i remember that” and bad thing about it is that sometimes it doesn’t look good on everyone, and if u regret anything it’s a pain in the ass to remove them

T Rick
    @

Get if you want it don’t if you don’t. Think hard before you get them. Once it’s there you have them for life.

DonnaBee
    @

If it is bugging you, then you won’t want to get a lot of tattoos all at once. Have a look at someone’s skin who has a tattoo close up, with their permission, and study the appearance and texture of their skin to see what you think of their tattoo before you start on the body art.

trapt_tiffani
    @

Well I myself will be getting a good collection of tattoos in the near future. It’s good to think about the meaning of EACH tattoo you get, not just getting stupid and silly ones that mean nothing to you. Each tattoo should definitely have a reason behind it. As far as the skin dilemma, well… that’s just a sacrifice you have to make, just remember it’s under there somewhere! ha ha oh.. and an additional note, you need to get them re-touched over time, especially in older age, the ink will start to blend eventually. So for sure think hard about it, if your willing to do the upkeep and get meaningful tattoos, you’ll be beautiful. =]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.