Shaz
    Participant
    @shaz

what do you think? about their “wings” and what that persons concept of having them maybe?
    I do not want the wings myself. Just want to know what others think about them and an idea of why the said person with them, may have got them. eg trying to be an angel?

becomeblackbelt
    @

I just think it would look cool if I ever saw them. If I had the money I would get them too because it would like good.

Fav. Steppie
    @

Maybe if you had your own concept about them. But I could never be content putting something on me that was on someone else. It would have to mean something more then the cutsey idea of being angelic.. but that is only my opinion.

Rich B
    Participant
    @rich-b

I`d go for bat wings myself,but that`s just me.

?bunny wabbit!
    @

It’s an idea that will never fly!

booo – I know. It’s late & bunny wabbit is tired!

latrailera2000
    Participant
    @latrailera2000

Played out!

latrailera2000
    Participant
    @latrailera2000

Played out!

billtucker67
    @

Personally, I think tattoos of any kind are a turn off..and make a person look “dirty.”

You can mark up your skin and pierce it all you want, but true individuality comes from within. Everything else is superficial.

1hotmama
    @

I think that’s a cool idea. Not something I would get since I already have my kids feet tattooed on my back but Yeah I like that idea

IronKing
    Participant
    @ironking

I can’t stand Angel wings. I don’t really find them ugly but I find it really arrogant and cheesy.

What do they mean, is the person trying to tell us he/she is like an angel?

I would have been a nice way to remember someone before everybody started getting them done, but now it’s just overdone and doesn’t fit…

It reminds of those kids I see with stuff like “Born to Kill” tattooed on them. Might work for a Marine, but not for a student living with his parents

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.