Rayne
    @

Do the tattoos turn out okay?

rose
    Participant
    @rose

FInd a well qualified artist that has experience working with stretch marks and other scarring. Ask them to see healed tattoos over scars and see how you like them.

It’s harder for scar tissue to hold ink, but that doesn’t mean it’s impossible. The artist will likely charge you more than normal (not much more, but still more) because they have to spend more time going over the scar tissue.

But yeah, it’s possible.

divineserenityearth
    @

depends on the tattoo artist skills. I have a tattoo over my marks and it turned out good. My girl went somewhere else not so hot.

You get what you pay for

Sophiesmama
    @

check with a tatto artist to see what type of success they have had. It might be a good way to disguise the stretch marks.

Dawn
    Participant
    @dawn

You have to find an artist that knows how to do it. Some artists won’t do it, some will but it looks like crap and then there are those that know how and it comes out great. If you in or close to NE Florida, go to Trendkill Tattoos in Palatka. The guys name is Crowbar. He’s awesome. I just found him a couple of mthns ago. Here is a link to his site. http://www.crowbartattoo.com/index.php

He has people that come to him from all over the place and he wins at conventions. His work is awesome!

m0dern1s1sh0ney
    @

omg no that must look horrible its just drawing attention to it and as u get older and more wrinkly the tatoo is goin to wrinkle too and it would probably look stupid.

hi_iduntcyber_doyou
    Participant
    @hi_iduntcyber_doyou

my sister did..it looks horrible
    she had quite a few stretch marks on her back and got a huge tattoo to cover it. To be honest she regrets it, and you cant even make out what the tattoo is.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.