sandtwixtoes
    @

where d’yu think i should have it and what should it be?

wayne_burdeshaw
    @

Put it on your genitalia and make it be the name of your soul mate.

fisherman
    Participant
    @fisherman

No, no i wont say what i was going to say.

Bethesda
    @

Get a tattoo on your penis,with the name of that famous railway station in Wales on it??

RHYL

Father Feck
    @

A Celtic heart, on your back just below your neck
    http://www.dubberware.co.uk/Prod_Images/celtic_heart_t.gif

Darth Skynyrd
    @

Moses parting the Red Sea on your buttcrack

*psssst, it’s JIMBO*
    @

You don’t want us picking your tattoo. It’s something personal that has to mean something to YOU and something that you have to be prepared to look at everyday for the REST OF YOUR NATURAL LIFE and say “hell yeah that effin rocks!”

The Kid in La-La Land
    @

Your ankle
    I Am From

tnvolgrl05
    @

Have someone draw something for you. Something that is meaningful to you. Don’t just go in and pick something off of a wall. It needs to have meaning for you.

El Lobo
    @

You want to do some research?
    Try this http://www.ratemyink.com/

?Brompton Cocktail?
    @

I personally want one too. And I want 3. I would like one on my hip bone my wrist and my foot. Don’t listen to those people saying put it where nobody can see it. When I get mine I want people to see it! I am pro-tattoo all the way and I mean whats the point of getting it if only u and ur partner can see it…like if its above ur butt or someother places…It all depends on what u like…I like music so on my foot I want music notes, and on my hip I want the A7X logo, and on my wrist I want a nautical star. I saw a really cool back tattoo and it was headphones and music notes were all around it. Hope ya get one you will love to show off

THE Gabizzle
    @

I want a tattoo, too. But I think that you should put more thought in what the tattoo should be and what it means to you. If you get something random, you’ll regret it. It has to be meaningful to you. So I’m sorry, but I can’t help you with what your tattoo should be.

Where you should get your tattoo-the back, ribcage, and leg are the most painful spots. Your neck, too. If you can’t take pain, consider getting a tattoo on your arm. If you can take pain, get it wherever you please.

Emtie El ©
    @

Get EMTIE EL across your stomach

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.